Super Sila 2 – Motion Design School (Супер Сила 2. Школа моушен дизайна – Russian, Eng sub)
Duration:17 h 46 m
We are developing a sense of style. We turn complexity into simplicity. We create visually rich compositions from simple forms. We are developing art direction intuition. We learn how to cut corners according to the canons of the Northern style.
Over the past 2 years, over a thousand authors have studied at the online motion design school Super Silla. We have created a community of professionals where more experienced members help newcomers, and where each member of the community gains access to a network of colleagues throughout the country and beyond. The video lessons of Super Silla teach and motivate, while a thought-out system of practical assignments helps to acquire the necessary skills for work.
Does Super Silla 2 duplicate the first part?
No, it does not duplicate it. Super Silla 2 is a logical continuation of the first part. For maximum progress, it is desirable to complete both.
- The era of dreamers. What was the beginning of motion design and how the past creates the future. How new trends are created?
- Let’s talk about style. What is the most important thing in motion design?
- An easy way to learn 3D. We quickly and fearlessly master modeling in Cinema 4D.
- Importing models from Cinema 4D into Element 3D. How to make cool 3D in After Effects.
- The power of fractals is at your disposal. How to create parametric beauty with built-in effects
What you will learn
- Age of Dreamers. How motion design started and how the past creates the future. How new trends are created?
- Let’s talk about style. What’s important in motion design?
- An easy way to learn 3D. Mastering modeling in Cinema 4D quickly and fearlessly.
- Importing models from Cinema 4D to Element 3D. How to create cool 3D in After Effects.
- The power of fractals at your disposal. How to create parametric beauty with built-in effects.
- Turbo Noise Effect – an endless source of goodness.
- How to shatter any object in 3D and elegantly assemble it back together. Mastering the transformation effect.
- Eye-catching work with particles in After Effects plugins.
- Meta era. Meta design. How to capture the viewer’s attention when nothing else works. Pushing the boundaries of expectation.
- Distort effect. Magic of distortions.
- Meta Typography. Working with text.
- Teleportation effect. Beautifully moving an object in video. Integrating graphics into video shooting.
- Stardust. Advanced particle work. Creating HUDs, glitches, high-tech design and integrating it into video.
- Mini-course on expressions and scripts (10 lessons) Time, Wiggle and interpolation, Delay. Smooth. ValueAtTime, SourceText, SourceRectAtTime, and other commands. Creating your own professional script panel.
- Working with references.
- Pipeline for complex projects. Finding ideas.
- Stylization. Using trends.
- High-quality sound design for your video. What is truly cool sound design? Basic techniques for working with sound.
- How to make excellent sound for your video using available resources and for free.
- Collaboration “Supper Sila City”. Making a 3D city of the future.
- Animation in the comic book style.
- Experimental typography.
- Creating augmented reality while rocking your Instagram channel with cool videos.
- Analog motion design. Shooting footage in a home studio. Smoke, particles, ink: creating expensive visuals using available resources.
- Mini-course “3D video from idea to final render” (4 lessons). Creating a promotional video in Cinema 4D and After Effects.
- TAO plugin for After Effects. The new trend in 3D abstraction with the power of After Effects.
- “Cybersila 2077”. Making movie titles in the style of Netflix and HBO.
Leave a Comment