Release date:2023, July
Duration:05 h 57 m
Hello and Welcome to Substance Painter 2023 Novice to Pro!
Here, we deliver a course that is both intuitive and simple in teaching you 3D texturing from beginner to advanced.
Some of the things you learn are as follows :
- Build a Solid Texturing Foundation in Substance Painter for 2023 by Working with Engaging Models like Sci-Fi Helmets (Low and High Rez).
- We’ll Begin Your Substance Painter Adventure by introducing you to the Basics with a Rez Flying Saucer Model and Map Baking.
- Elevate Your Artistry by Mastering the basics of Base Color Application with Fill Layers and Advanced Masking Techniques.
- Building upon Our Color Manipulation Mastery from our Introduction to the Basics, we’ll explore further Advanced Subjects like Materials and Smart Materials, Utilizing Smart Masks and Generators to establish high-quality industry standard texturing.
- Master the Art of Smart Material Creation and Craft Unique Fill Layers from Scratch and Seamlessly Integrate with Existing Smart Materials.
- I’d appreciate it if you could illuminate Your Texturing Techniques by Showcasing Opacity and Emissive Texture Maps Integrated with Unity and Iray.
- Bringing It All Together, we demonstrate the Export Texturing Process and Integrating Models Models and textures into the Unity Game Engine with Demonstrations of a Seamless Material Setup.
- Learn to Accelerate Your Renders by Mastering Substance Painter’s Iray Renderer for High-Quality Results in Record Time.