Duration:13 h 01 m
The Ultimate Guide to Dynamic Topology Sculpting in Blender
What Will I Learn?
- How to use all sculpting tools and brushes in Blender
- How to sculpt creatures from scratch
- How to create custom texture brushes
- How to create procedural shaders from scratch
- How to light up and render stills and turntables of your sculptings
You should know the fundamentals of Blender (e.g. user interface, navigation, basic modeling etc.)
The use of a graphics tablet is recommended but not necessary to follow the course
Used Software: Blender 2.78 and 2.79, Krita and Instant Meshes
Did you ever want to learn digital sculpting in Blender? Do it now!
With this training you will not only get a comprehensive introduction to sculpting in Blender, you will also learn about all of the secret tips and tricks to boost your sculpting skills. All of the sculpting settings, brushes and workflows will be explained, along with useful add-ons. In two exercises you will be taught how to sculpt on practical example, focusing on Dynamic Topology sculpting. At the end you will learn how to create beautiful renderings of your sculptings utilizing procedural shaders.
Who is the target audience?
- Beginners, which wants to learn digital sculpting in Blender
- Advanced useres, which wants to bring thair Blender sculpting skills to the next level