Military Radio Tutorial – Maya 2018 and Substance Painter – Master modeling and texturing and create a game ready Prop – Complete Edition By Simon Fuchs
SIMON FUCHS is a Senior 3D Artist from Irvine, United States of America. He is a Senior Artist II at Blizzard Entertainment, currently working on Overwatch. He recently shared his Military Radio Tutorial – Maya 2018 and Substance Painter – Master modeling and texturing and create a game ready Prop – Complete Edition. In the tutorial, you will learn Simon’s approach to creating high-quality video game assets.
This tutorial can be a great asset if you want a career as a 3D artist in the video game industry. It will help you become a faster and more efficient modeler and learn the latest techniques in 3d modeling, texturing and game art. This tutorial will help you understand and apply all aspects of creating high-quality PBR game assets! Every step in the tutorial is documented without fast forwarding.
Get it on Gumroad
- 14 HD Video Files
- Final high-poly and low-poly military radio model files including textures
- All scripts, plugins, and hotkeys that I am using in Maya (download links)
- All plugins and materials that I am using in Zbrush (download links)
- Final Substance Project file
- Final Marmoset Toolbag file
- PSD File with Highpoly Render Setup
Software: Maya 2018 ( or previous versions), Substance Painter 2018 (or previous versions), Pixologic Zbrush, Marmoset Toolbag