Release date:2022, September
What you’ll learn
- You will create your very own endless runner
- You will learn how to code in C# and how to use Unity
- You will learn basics of game development
- You will learn how object oriented programming works in practice.
- You will learn how to make games for PC, Android and IOS
- You will learn how to work with 2D physics
- You will learn how to create 2D artificial intelligence
No programming experience. You will learn everything need to know
Any computer and internet
Learn how to create 2D platformer game for PC and Mobile using Unity, an industry-standard program used by many large gaming studios and indie developers across the world.
In this course you won’t just be learning programming concepts, but tying these concepts to real game development uses.
This course has been designed to be easily understandable to everyone, so whether you’re a complete beginner, an artist looking to expand their game development range or a programmer interested in understanding game design, this course will help you gain a greater understanding of development.
I will not only show you how to do things, but also explain what I’m doing and why I’m doing that.
I will introduce how game design works on practice sharing with you some tips and tricks how should you plan your game and implement this knowledge on practice.
Throughout the course I left bunch of challenges so you can test yourself an knowledge you gain.
Everything in the course made in a way that you can change it according to the needs of your future game. With the system we going to design together you’ll have endless possibilities .
About the game itself:
It’s a simple pretty platformer with tons of mechanics that you can setup as easy relaxing game or challenging quick paced platformer
At the end of this course you will have developed the ability to create such game elements as:
A player controller with full set of abbilites including wall jumps and wall slides
A knockback, invincibility and death of the player
Different kind of traps that can effect player
Animations of the player, enemies, items and UI
Collectibles such as coins & gems
Easy managable camera with transitions and shake
Animation of static pictures
Make simple and expandable UI
Endlessly expandable level manager
System of prefabs for easy level design
Full user Interface with interactive menus
Saving system , save settings and game progress
Artificial intelegence in 2D space
What you’ll learn
- For those who want’s to learn how to make games
- For beginners in programming
- For passionate learners who is eager to make their very own first game
- For those who knows how to make games but want’s to learn new and powerful features
- For those who wants to expand their skills in game development