What you’ll learn
- Learn the basic structure of the male & female anatomy
- Learn how to properly clean up lines of your sketches using different pens and erasers
- Learn how to add volume to your characters by bearing in mind rules of geometry and anatomy
- Learn how sketching solid body structures enables you to effectively draw in different styles
- Learn how make body structures for Toon style
- Learn to apply principles such as exaggeration and character development to the Cute style
- Learn practical ways on how to draw clothes on characters so it looks natural and realistic
- Learn to sketch female and male characters in different poses and perspectives and with different expressions
Do you want to create characters for comics, video games or animated feature films etc.?
Then you need to be able to draw the human figure quickly and properly.
Marvel legend Rene Cordova teaches you the basic principles of drawing male and female figures in a easy to understand and practical way.
The goal of this course is for you to build a solid foundation in figure drawing so you can easily draw characters in different styles.
Rene also includes bonus videos, like the importance of having a sketchbook, drawing the male and female figure in a multitude of poses and with different expressions.
Who is this course for
For beginners to art directors looking for a more practical way to draw the human body using structures.
For those who want to create characters for comics, video games or animated feature films.