Duration:01 h 04 m
Author:Maurizio De Angelis
In this course, you will learn a technique that is the foundation of digital painting, using the most essential brushes with the software.
You’ll become confident in mastering the process of painting and blending colors in Photoshop.
If you want to improve your painting skills, understand how to mix colors, and achieve smooth shading, this course is for you!
- The course is structured into ten sections, comprehending 12 lessons, and includes five valuable resources to download.
- We’ll start by creating our very own color palette.
- We’ll learn how to use Photoshop’s Path Tool and discover an alternative method.
- In the ‘Painting Demonstration’ lesson, you will learn how to approach digital painting and create a color gradient using the most basic brush, the Hard Round Brush.
- Then, you will be guided through the painting phase of the drapery.
- In the ‘Blending Demonstration’ lesson, you’ll explore the brush settings to achieve a nice and smooth blending, again using the most basic brush, the Soft Round Brush.
- Lastly, we’ll add details, walk through some color adjustments, and finalize the painting.
Resources available to download:
- Reference picture
- Photoshop document already setup
- Colour palette
- Pencil drawing
- Photoshop paths
By the end of the course, you will have the knowledge to paint and blend in Photoshop and take that next step on your career path.
The painter in you is about to be awakened! Let’s get started!