Release date:2023, September
Duration:01 h 10 m
If you enjoy abstract and gentle 3D simulations, this course is perfect.
I will demonstrate how to create sophisticated cloth animations in Cinema 4D in this class using the Redshift renderer.
You won’t need any third-party plugins or scripts. The Trial or Student version of Cinema 4D with the Redshift renderer is all you need.
I’ll guide you through all the steps of making this type of render:
- Set up the scene.
- How to create and prepare objects for future simulation.
- How to make simulations in C4D. What is Cloth and how to use it?
- Cloner Object and Cloth tag. How to animate multiple objects.
- [Extra] How to prepare objects for more complex texturing.
- Lighting. How to set up lights in a scene.
- Texturing. How to texture objects and combine materials.
- Rendering. How to prepare the scene for the final render. Set up AOV (Arbitrary Output Variables).
- [BONUS] Compositing the final animation in After Effects.
This course is packed with many tips and tricks that I use every day.
I’m excited to share these techniques with you and can’t wait to see what you create with the skills you’ll learn in this course. So, if you’re ready to create stylish cloth animations with Cinema 4D and Redshift, make yourself a coffee or tea, and let’s get started.