Pencil Drawing – beginner to expert by Luis Gadea (Dibujo a lápiz De principiante a experto – Spanish, Eng sub)
Release date:2019, January 16
What will you learn in this online pencil drawing course?
- You will see drawing as a creative tool, which you can use with the elements you have at hand, from a pencil drawing to another made with markers.
- You will know the use of different work materials. You will start with the different types of drawing pencils on the market and learn about inking and watercolor pencils.
- You will know how to draw a character, with pencil drawing techniques to replicate it more easily repeatedly; the key is in the form, and with this virtual course, you will do it step by step. This way, you can create a character from the first sketches to the application of color and digitization.
- You will make pencil sketches following concepts developed throughout the workshop, such as proportions and the line of action. You will not only make a drawing of the human figure; your character will have movement and, at the same time, will be able to make himself known through his appearance.
- You will learn about the psychology of color, and this element will become an essential part of the projects you will carry out in this online drawing course.
- You will begin to recognize what your style is to capture part of it through your drawings. You will discover how to draw caricatures from the first pencil sketches to the final construction, inspired by shapes and figures.
As children, drawing was an activity in which our imagination overflowed; drawing as an adult can be just as fun. Do you think it is tough to remove? With this online drawing course, you will see that it is not a matter of looking for easy drawings; the challenge is learning to draw.
In this pencil drawing course, you will explore your most creative side to create characters in a sketchbook. With Luis Gadea, an experienced designer, and animator, you will know drawing as an innovative tool. Although we will start with drawing in pencil, you will also explore other materials such as crayons, ink, and colored pencils.
We will analyze drawing tools to study the human figure later. Throughout this online pencil drawing course, we will learn different character design techniques, fr, om exploring shapes to exaggerating canonical proportions to creating more aesthetically exciting characters.
At the end of this beginner-to-expert pencil drawing course, after all the exercises carried out throughout the sessions, you will know how to draw the character you want thanks to the pencil drawing techniques you learned. Do you already have in mind what you are going to draw?
Leave a Comment