Duration:02 h 40 m
Explainer videos are animated videos that explain a business and also convey the value of a business. So many awesome explainer videos are created for companies to drive traffic and sales and generate awareness for products and services.
Explainer videos are in high demand. Once you know how to animate explainer videos, it will make you a more marketable animator who can take on different kinds of fun projects
In this course, I will take you step by step from receiving a storyboard to rendering out our final explainer video animation. Here are the topics that we will cover in this course:
- Complete professional explainer workflow from AI to AE
- How to customize or come up with your storyboards
- How to setup your illustration for animation
- How to set up an After Effects project for an explainer video
- How to animate each scene in After Effects
- How to quickly animate transitions between scenes
- A variety of tools inside After Effects
- Tons of keyboard shortcuts and tips and tricks in After Effects that will speed up your workflow
- How to work with animation principles and Anticipation
- How to edit speed graph to bring life to your animation
- Apply simple wiggle expressions in After Effects
The concepts and techniques covered in this course are fundamentals and essential workflows that you can apply to any explainer video you work on. Some of the basic tools, tips, and tricks of After Effects can also be translated into any essential project.
This is an introductory course for anyone who wants to learn the professional workflow of animating an explainer video, getting into motion design, and adding animation to your graphic design and illustration.
Although it’s an introductory course, we need to cover many things, so a basic understanding of design tools from Adobe suites will make this course easier to follow.