Release date:2018, July
Duration:02 h 45 m
Author: VFX 3D Pro
What Will I Learn?
Learn compositing using a free alternative (Natron) to the industry standard (Nuke)
Be able to work with Nuke, using Natron knowledge, from day one even if you have never opened nuke before
Actually, nothing is required. You can take this course as an absolute beginner in Nodal compositing, or even if you are an experienced compositor in After Effects
Nuke is the industry standard in compositing Visual effects, but it costs a lot.
Natron is open source and Free, It has the same interface, same workflow, similar nodes and and functionality.
By learning Natron, you are also learning Nuke
You can apply in Nuke everything you’ve learned in Natron, from day one, even if you have never opened Nuke before. Natron is the Free Nuke alternative.
– You will make your first compositing in 10 minutes
– You will navigate easily the interface
– See the huge similarity with Nuke
You will learn:
– settings for a faster workflow
– Tracking and Screen or sign replacement
– Color correction using several nodes (Grade, ColorCorrect, HueCorrect, HSVTool)
– Rotoscoping to target an object and for example change it
– Use Rotopaint node to duplicate or make somebody disappear from your footage
– And of course green screen keying
– You will also add more free plugins to Natron
– and you will learn how to render
This is an opportunity to learn 2 compositing applications in one course, and add, using a free application, the power of node based compositing, the industry standard.
Who is the target audience?
Anyone who wants to learn compositing, and use a free robust nodal compositing software, Natron, being the “free NUKE”
After Effects users who always wanted to get the power of NUKE but found it not affordable