Duration:02 h 00 m
We’re back in the city … more procedural than ever. Using the power of procedural modifiers, shaders and particles we create epic cityscapes.
What topics are covered?
– geometry generation, shading and lighting
– basic lookdev and rendering with Eevee
– Quick overview of Photoshop paintover
Who is it for?
Designers/Artists/Creatives who are interested in new ways to create.
What will I get?
– 2 hour video tutorial with narration
– 3D source BLEND file
– PSD file
What do I need to have before I start:
– Blender 2.8
– basic knowledge of Blender
– experience with digital image making workflows
Who made this?
My name is Jan Urschel and I’m a professional concept designer and creative director working in the film and video game industry working on projects such as Captain Marvel, Ghost in the Shell, Rogue One and many more.