Release date:2019, February
Duration:02 h 00 m
We’ll be going back to the megacity but this time on the ground. Digging deep into the Blade Runner bag of tricks we’re looking at the design and process of creating a bustling cyberpunk street level scene with lots of neon, rain and fog.
What topics are covered?
– Thoughts on reference and inspiration
– Kitbashing and modeling
– Photoshop paintover
Who is it for?
Concept designers and other creatives who want to learn about environment creation and a 3D heavy workflow.
What will I get?
– 2+ hour video tutorial with narration
– Reference images and textures
What do I need to have before I start:
– 3D application (e.g. Modo, Blender, C4D etc)
– 2D application (e.g. Photoshop, Procreate etc)
– Basic knowledge in a 3D application
Who made this?
My name is Jan Urschel and I’m a professional concept designer and creative director working in the film and video game industry working on projects such as Captain Marvel, Ghost in the Shell, Rogue One and many more.